Terms & Conditions
Last updated 26 May 2018
Thank you for your interest in Unpossible. Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing our Website or using our Services you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference in these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms in their entirety, you may not use the Services.
We reserve the right to update and modify the Terms at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. Please check this page frequently to obtain timely updates from us.
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service may result in termination of your account.
Unpossible is a website building service, designed to help people who want to launch online stores. Unpossible is owned by Univers Graphic Design PL, a design studio located in Victoria, Australia.
- When we say “Services”, we mean our websites, our content, and various third-party services that make up Unpossible, as well as the work we undertake for our clients;
- When we say “Websites”, we mean our websites located at Unpossible.com, including all subdomains and sites associated with those domains, and other websites that we operate now and in the future;
- When we say “Unpossible”, we mean our Websites and Services collectively;
- When we say “You” or “Your”, we are referring to the person or entity that’s engaged us to use the Services;
To use Unpossible, you must (a) be at least thirteen (13) years of age; (b) complete the registration process; (c) provide current and accurate information; (d) pay for the Services; (e) agree to the Terms; and (f) promise to follow these rules:
- You are responsible for all content you provide and your activities on Unpossible;
- You will use Unpossible in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted;
- You will not use Unpossible to solicit the performance of any activity which infringes our rights or the rights of others;
- You will not use Unpossible to upload, transmit, or otherwise distribute any objectionable content, as solely determined by us;
- You understand that Unpossible uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service;
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service;
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like;
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Unpossible employee or officer will result in immediate account termination;
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers;
If you break any of your promises above or any of the rules in the Terms, we may terminate your account. Your actions may also subject you to legal consequences.
As long as you comply with the Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to use Unpossible. Your use of Unpossible is at your own risk.
You own your content. We do not represent any ownership or claim any intellectual property rights over the information that you provide or that is provided to us.
We own Unpossible and our Services. You may not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, resell, mirror, or create derivative works of Unpossible, our Services, or our content on Unpossible without our written permission.
You shall grant to us a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable and perpetual license to incorporate into Unpossible or otherwise use any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback that we receive from you or your agents.
Passwords and Accounts
You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account(s). We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords.
You will not represent that you are any other individual or entity unless such individual or entity has given you written permission to act on their behalf.
Full payment is required in advance to use the Services. The Services are billed in total at the time when you engage Unpossible. No refunds for partial use are offered unless otherwise explicitly agreed.
We reserve the right to change service fees upon thirty (30) days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to our Website.
Cancellation and Termination
You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
In the event of cancellation or termination we retain the right to retain or delete data provided to us by you at our sole discretion.
We also reserve the right, but do not have any obligation, to refuse service to anyone and close your account(s) without notice for any or no reason at all.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) made against us by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of Unpossible.
Representations and Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide Unpossible on an “as is” and “as available” basis, which means we don’t provide warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and to any warranties that:
- Unpossible will meet your specific requirements;
- Unpossible will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- The results that may be obtained from the use of Unpossible will be accurate or reliable;
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through Unpossible will meet your expectations;
- Any errors in Unpossible will be corrected;
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for and we disclaim liability to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if we had been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We disclaim any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third parties related to your use of Unpossible and any linked sites and services. Your sole remedy against us for dissatisfaction with Unpossible is to stop using Unpossible. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between you and us. The preceding disclaimer applies to any damages, liability, or injuries whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
If, notwithstanding the other provisions of the Terms, we are found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Website or any of our Services, our liability shall not exceed what you paid us for the Services in the previous month. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You agree that we are not liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of the Services, from any cause beyond our control.
If one or more sections of the Terms are held unenforceable, then those sections will be removed or edited as little as necessary, and the rest of the Terms will still be valid and enforceable.
You may not assign any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights to any other individual or entity at our discretion.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and all documents incorporated into these Terms by reference constitute the entire Agreement between you and us and govern your use of Unpossible, superseding any prior agreements between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
Amendments and Changes to Unpossible
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms, at any time with or without a notice. Amendments or changes to these Terms won’t be effective until we post revised Terms on the Website.
It is your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of Unpossible following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
We reserve the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice to you: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to Unpossible, or any portion of Unpossible for any reason; (2) to modify or change Unpossible, or any portion of Unpossible, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of Unpossible, or any portion of Unpossible, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms, please email us at email@example.com.
YOU ARE READY
Now is a great time to start your online store.
All you have to do is choose one of our Store Packages.